HOLY The project was conceived as a holistic ascendant infrastructure that preserves the Bauhaus spirit and uses the Celtic spiral of life as a combination of body, mind and soul in an infinitive cyclic motion. Where everything is more than the sum of their parts. The interaction of these elements helps developed an integral individual. Which is why the project fuses daily life with academic life, reflecting in three elements that help organize the proposal as a join of life, studies and experimentation areas.
- The space under the dome is a space for experimentation and exhibition, where students who work in laboratories and workshops are able to move from their desks and experiencea new way of learning.
- Developed as a combination betwen crops and living spaces.
- Transition space, the 3 rings center is perceived as a motion space, where the circles are interconnected by circulation.
- Zen patio: Promoved as a calm and reading space.
- The library works in diferent levels.